Wednesday 7 May 2014

A fence for a tenant in need

  • Nicki - Resident in Haughton Green. Irwell Valley  Housing Tenant.

    I have asked for fencing since the day I signed my tenancy, December 2012. I have been informed that I am on the waiting list, but no date of when this will be started, or if IVHA will fence my back garden. Currently I feel It's unsafe I have no privacy, also it's unsightly. I plan to spend money on making it a beautiful environment for my children, and a sanctuary for me, but until fencing is completed I have no choice but to look out and feel depressed. I have a 3 year old with half a heart, that is due major surgery in the next couple of months, and would love it if he could play in our garden without the fear of him escaping, there are bramble bushes along the back and he easily escapes into my neighbours garden. I feel if my little boy has the freedom to play and explore it will help with his recovery, all he ever wants is to play out, but it's far to dangerous at present.


    Better Homes Better Gardens
    Please could you help this lady and her family with there situation, it would mean a great deal to her and will have a positive impact on her family health and well being, she has made great effort in trying to improve her home and garden as you will see from the photographs below.

    This resident does appear to have an active 3 year old with an health condition. On this instance could you give please some answers to when will she a receive a fence that will surround the property?

    Thank you.
    ·          

  • This garden needs a fence IVHA please help this family


    before
    After





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message, it may take a couple of days for your comments to appear as all comments are moderated.